Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's This??

Today we went to our last (yeah!) basketball game of the season.  As we were leaving, Charlotte found a rubber band on the floor and put it on her wrist.  She was so proud of her find...her little treasure.  When I put her in her booster seat, she spread it out on her palm and asked me what shape it was.  I didn't realize that she had picked up a silly band.  As she held out the shape, I was taken aback.  It was in the shape of "boy parts".  "I am not sure what that is.  Let me ask Daddy."  Unfortunately in the transfer of trying to figure out the shape, the rubber band "broke".  Darn.

Once we arrived home I realized Gwen had taken her shoes off.  She had her left sock off and both shoes were back on, but on the wrong foot.  "Where's your other sock?"  I asked her.  I was searching under the seats, on the floor, under her rear end....it had disappeared.  Then I went to rotate the sock that was on her right foot b/c it was twisted.  I realized then that she had put both socks on the same foot.  So the sock was there the whole time.  Right in front of me.  Always keeping me guessing.  Because I have nothing better to do.  :)

I am also working on our budget.  I am really trying to shrink my grocery bill.  Boy, it's hard when there's 8 of us and I want to eat LOTS of fruit and veggies.  I will share with you and great tips I pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment